A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Ruman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Ruman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Ruman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ruman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Danielle Ruman MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Ruman practice?
- Dr. Angela Ruman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Ruman practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.