A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Ryan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Ryan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Helen Ryan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Angela H. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Angela Ryan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angela Ryan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nanuet, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See Bronx Physiatrists.