A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Ryan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Ryan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Ryan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Helen Ryan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Angela H. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Angela Ryan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Angela Ryan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Fort Lee, NJ.
See Bronx Physiatrists.