A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Ryan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Angela Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela H. Ryan practice?
Dr. Angela Ryan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Nanuet, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.