Dr. Angela Santini MD Patient Reviews

December 14th, 2016
Absolutely love this office. The doctor and staff have all been wonderful through out my care. I would highly recommend Dr. Santini to my family and friend.

December 12th, 2016
Better outcome than I expected. Post operative pain was minimal and well managed. Was walking within an hour afte leaving Recovery. Very surprised to realize I could feel my feet again and lack of hip pain.

November 11th, 2016
Great experience
After seeing other doctors , I finally found Dr. Santini who is amazing. When I first called the office, the staff was so polite and helpful and I had a feeling this was a reflection of the practice as a whole. There was a bit of a wait but that seems to be normal these days when you go to the doctor. She took her time with me and was very clear about what my issues were. She gave me a few options of treatments and told me most likely would give temporary relief and let me know the overall fix would be a fusion. I appreciated the fact she was not "pushing" surgery on me. I opted to try physical therapy and muscle relaxers for many weeks but she was right, it only gave temporary relief. I ended up having the fusion 3 months later and could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Santini and staff. You all are wonderful.

November 10th, 2016
Horrible experience
I was referred to Dr. Santinis for cervical spinal stenosis. First time, they cancelled the appointment and never called. It was a 90 minute round trip. Second time, I finally get to see her. She ignored the MRI and took an Xray and told me it wasn't that bad. Then she insisted on testing for carpal tunnel then tried to convince me to have surgery. 2 years later, I am still in pain and my quality of life has plummeted. I am still trying to find d some one who will take my pain seriously. No bedside manner and her staff was rude and unprofessional.

April 28th, 2015
Thank you!
Thank you for giving me my quality of life back! I had been suffering with back pain for a couple years and found myself avoiding the things I loved to do because of pain. I was so scared to have surgery as recommended by 2 different doctors. You made me feel so comfortable that I decided to have you be my surgeon. Now i wonder why I was so scared! It has been 4 month since surgery and I am enjoying the heck out of my life! I am getting back in shape and my long neglected garden looks beautiful. Thank you Dr. Santini and your amazing staff for everything!

February 27th, 2015
wonderful!
Great staff, great Doctor, wouldn't go anywhere else! My family is very active so we have injuries here and there so we have all gone to the practice at some point or another. Have not a bad thing to say.

February 12th, 2015
Misdiagnosis with no bedside manner
This doctor dismissed me very rudely. I was the "picture of health" so there was nothing for her to do. After returning to my referring physician, who ordered an updated MRI, several issues were found in my spine, including multiple disc herniations, inflamed facet joints, and best of all- just as I suspected- a bilaterally compressed nerve, accounting for the pain in both legs that Dr. Santini dismissed as impossible. I will not be returning to this doctor, nor would I recommend her to anybody else. My experience was completely negative and I regret wasting my time and hers, since she clearly had more important things to do than treat patients.
Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you feel this way. We believe a misunderstanding occurred. When a patient is a young adult it can be very difficult to get insurance approval for an MRI after only one physician visit. If we cannot obtain the preauthorization for the MRI from the insurance company, we may refer the patient back to a previous doctor that has the appropriate documentation showing the medical history that supports a patient's need for the scan. The procedure you were seeking from this office would not resolve your chief complaint. We offered an alternative procedure, which you did not want, but that was, in our opinion, the best approach. We wish you good luck and good health for the future.

February 3rd, 2015
Not recommended. Curt and unprofessional
This doctor has no sense of compassion, or if she does, she did not extend it to me. Despite my description of symptoms, she insisted that there was nothing wrong with me. If a doctor doesn't know what the problem is, so be it. But have the courtesy and professionalism to admit it, and refer the patient to another doctor, rather than deny the fact that the patient is in pain. This visit was a waste of time and money.

December 23rd, 2014
Love this doctor and her staff. It is nice to find both as I have had great doctors at other locations in the past but the staff made me not return. you get the best of both worlds at Dr. Santini's office. Very well run.

May 12th, 2014
After having a previous back surgery and then eventually losing the use of my left leg. I pursued another doctor to get a another opinion on how to proceed. Dr. Angela Santini and team helped me with thorough analysis to ensure every possible option was considered. Once it was confirmed another surgery was needed, I was completely impressed with the level of professionalism, concern and thoughtfulness I received. Dr. Santini was fantastic and really listened to what I had to say. I had the second surgery and was able to meet all the goals Dr. Santini and staff had said I would within the timeframe given. I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated, and whenever I need to follow-up with Dr. Santini's nurse Janet, it has been without question the best experience by far. Janet exceeds my expectations every time I contact her! Thank you all for making the best out of a not so fun situation.

February 19th, 2014
A Decisive Professional
Dr. Santini performed a discectomy on me in the summer of 2012. The surgery went well. I may have to proceed with L5 fusion surgery, and I will want her to be my surgeon.

May 6th, 2013
Very happy with Dr. Santini and staff!
Great staff. Very organized. Only a 5 - 10 minute wait for each appointment and well worth it. Dr. Santini is very personable and straight forward. She will be operating on my neck soon and I'm very confident with her abilities.