A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Saxena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Saxena, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Saxena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Bluegrass Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Saxena MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Saxena practice?
- Dr. Angela Saxena has 5 office locations.
Dr. Angela Saxena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Versailles, KY and Owenton, KY.
See Frankfort Obstetricians & Gynecologists.