A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Scheuerle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Scheuerle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheuerle graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Scheuerle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Elizabeth Scheuerle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela E. Scheuerle practice?
- Dr. Angela Scheuerle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Scheuerle practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.