A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Scicutella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Scicutella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Scicutella, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scicutella graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Scicutella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Scicutella MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela Scicutella practice?
- Dr. Angela Scicutella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Scicutella practices Psychiatry near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Bayside Psychiatrists.