A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Self:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Self, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Self graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Self has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Donna Self MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Self practice?
- Dr. Angela Self has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Self practices Internal Medicine near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Internists.