Dr. Angela Sharkey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Sharkey?

February 19th, 2016

Poor bedside manner... almost to the point making fun of the patient. Suggested increased sodium intake. What a joke.

September 28th, 2011

Dr. Sharkey is one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I have ever had contact with. She laid our fears to rest and spoke frankly of our daughter's heart defect, treatment options and prognosis. When my daughter passed away, she contacted us to let us know that she still supported our decisions and when we were expecting our next child, she was kind enough to look at fetal echos and ekg's and again set our minds at ease. I highly recommend her to every parent with a child with any cardiac problems. I try to send as many patients from my practice as I can to her because of her compassion and competency.

November 20th, 2015