Dr. Angela Singla MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Louisville, KY

3.8

November 12th, 2015
My first pregnancy experience and you made me feel horrible
She made my first pregnancy the worse experience in my lifetime.i believe the passion she has for children or mothers is gone and I really wish that I coul of changed doctors but I was too far in pregnancy.i did everything in my power to make sure I had my child healthy but early just so she wouldn't deliver me. Every visit I had with her was very uncomfortable and it felt as if I was wasting her time.i was a new mommy and maybe she is use to second time mommies because my whole pregnancy I had no idea what was going on, and was so unaware of questions to ask because it was my first rodeo of course,iam thankful of friends and family that were mothers.oh yes iam 27years old so no iam not a young child.overall just very disappointed and overall disgusted...

November 5th, 2015
She's nice easy to talk to I feel comfortable with her. She's gentle compared to others in her field sometimes I feel too gentle depending on the exam.

March 27th, 2013
Awesome job Dr. Singla
The people that didn't like Dr Singla must have her confused with someone else. I have been her patient for more than 10 years. I was never rushed even in the years after babies and I was just a checkup once a year. I have always found her to be very personable and caring. She takes the time to get that last question that you want to ask but hesitate to ask. Three years ago I had some bleeding (menopause had hit two years prior) and her office told me to not wait but make an appointment now and they got me in. Had a D & C which we expected to take care of the problem but the lab reports back turned out to be cancer. She and her staff were so caring and understanding. I couldn't have had better care and understanding from anyone else. I would recommend her to my daughters, so yes recommend her to anyone.

September 13th, 2012
Awesome!
She is fantastic! I have seen her for seven years, through three pregnancies (the third with twins). Where I see on here that people complain she is unfriendly, I think she is straight to the point. She will not sugar coat your diagnosis, and she will not be vague about the risks, she will give all your options. She answers all my questions and does not rush me out of the office. Also, she is a specialist so those who complain about the wait, you must remember that her patients are high risk-- meaning she may be late for your appointment because she is helping someone who needs it much more than you. I know a couple of times I had to wait hours because she had to go to the hospital to deliver a baby. She has had to move around other people when I had to go immediately to the hospital as well. She is a great doctor, and I highly recommend her. Also, her nurse assistant, Jenny, is great too!

July 5th, 2012
Beware!
She is one of the most rude doctors I have ever been to. I would NOT recommend her to anyone and I don't know how she even stays in business with an attitude like hers! Just plain AWFUL!!

May 18th, 2012
My childbirth with Singla was beyond awful, her bedside manner was rude and without compassion. I nearly died following giving birth and she didn't display any compassion for what I went through.

December 26th, 2011
She is a very caring dr. I just had a d & c that she preformed due to a miscarriage. My husband and mother in law were very impressed with her as well. I would recommend her.

July 14th, 2011
Awesome!
Have been seeing her for 8 years now...love her. she is personable, smart, and knows how to talk to a worry wort like me. Highly recommend!

March 14th, 2011
caring
I found Dr Singla to be very caring and she remembered my face not just my chart. I thought she was very understanding of my feeling and worries.

March 11th, 2011
WORST DOCTOR EVER
SHES NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL, I MISSED 1 APPOINTMENT AND SHE DIDNT WANT ME. BUT SHE AND HER STAFFS ARE NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL.

February 22nd, 2011
Treated me badly....
She was not friendly at all and treated me like dirt. I was very shocked at her bad manners. Treated me like an alien rather than a patient. I never returned after my initial visit.