Dr. Angela Sommerset MD Patient Reviews

3.6

January 11th, 2017
Front Desk Inconsiderate
Short, Rude, and just plain unprofessional.

January 11th, 2017
Competent, Kind, and Efficient
Easy to talk with and very frank with answers and advice!

January 10th, 2017
RECEPTIONIST IS SO RUDE!!
WILL NOT SAY GOOD MORNING IF YOU PAID HER, SHE LEAVES THE GLASS CLOSED WHEN YOU WALK UP TO THE GLASS AND WILL NOT LOOK UP, EVEN WHEN SHE SEES YOU THERE!

December 15th, 2015
Absolute worst. Never returns calls from patients, does not use a physicians exchange for patient emergencies, and basically say "go to the emergency room" if something happens on one of the 5 days she is not there. My wife had tests run 7 days ago, was told results would be available in 24-48 hours, and yet we are still waiting. Go to someone who cares.

August 19th, 2015
Dr. Somerset is a great doctor. She cares about her patients and she takes time with you.

January 31st, 2014
Part timer
Only has office hours 3 1/2 days a week. Hardly has time for a patient and will hear only one reason for an appointment.

August 8th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Sommerset for over 13 years now. She provides a very accurate diagnosis, her beside side manner is very good. Sometimes just a conversation with Dr. Sommerset can make you feel better. Often times stress and fear is the cause of the ailments we encounter. She has always gone the extra mile for myself and my family to ensure we are properly taken care of. Although her staff consists of one person, Dr. Sommerset and her staff take care of business in a timely manner. I would recommend Dr. Sommerset to everyone. She is a great medical doctor, great person with a compassionate heart for people.

July 25th, 2013
I have no problem at all recommending this doctor to my friends and family. As a matter of fact I have. She is one of the most personable medical professionals I have ever encountered. She was thorough and kind. She took all the time I needed and was very considerate of my feelings and fears. I don't need a babysitter and she addressed my every need. I highly recommend this doctor to everyone.

July 2nd, 2012
Receptionist is Horrible, I've been out of Meds for well over a month!!!
I've been waiting over a month to pay a bill and see Dr. Sommerset. Her receptionist has refused to take my payment and tells me that the Dr. Has to review my chart. I've been out of my medicine for over a month now and they seem to not care. She always tells me that she will get back with me. Horrible service and doesn't seem to care about the well being of patients!

November 9th, 2010
Once was a good doctor
Been a patient for over 10 years, used to be a good doctor. Now has cut staff, hours of operation, and your time an health. You may get a few sentences out before she cuts you off and quickly diagnoses you so she can move on. Since she cut her hours of operation, long waits are common, and you may only get a few minutes with her before she hurries you along. Only one member on her "staff". One person who answers phones, talks to you on the phone as if they are the doctor, and most of the time forgets to call you back for results, or for general questions to the doctor. Doctor will try and make you make several appointments instead of taking care of it on one visit, so you pay copay each time and she makes more money