A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Stallworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Stallworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Stallworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stallworth graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Stallworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela L Stallworth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Stallworth practice?
- Dr. Angela Stallworth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Stallworth practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Kingsville, TX.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.