A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Stallworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Stallworth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stallworth
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Stallworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Stallworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stallworth graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Stallworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Lafaye Stallworth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Stallworth practice?
- Dr. Angela Stallworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Stallworth practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.