A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Straface:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Straface is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Straface, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Straface graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Straface has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Lea Straface MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Straface practice?
- Dr. Angela Straface has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Straface practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.