Dr. Angela Straface Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Straface?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Angela Straface?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2013

Bad experience

I live equal distance between the two big hospitals in Arlington. I should have gone to Memorial. This woman had a bad attitude the moment she walked in the room. I will never go back. The nurse actually apologized to us as we were leaving, and said she had been in trouble for not getting along with people. I believe it!

October 25th, 2012

Kind, efficient care

Dr. Straface has seen several of my family members in the ER. She's efficient, thorough and helpful. She seems really smart and competent.

March 14th, 2012

Dr Straface is extremely knowledgable and intuitive with her diagnostic skills. She is caring and efficient. I have never met another doctor who I would place more trust in or recommend more. We used to live closer to her facility but will now spend the time to travel to see her when we have an emergency. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

February 29th, 2012

very throrough, helpful

I came in to the ER with my sick child. Turns out that she just had croup and was fine but I was freaked out when it seemed like she couldn't breathe. Dr. Straface came in like she was really busy, but then she sat down and acted like she was really listening to me. She took time to examine my child, explained to me what was going on and reassured me. She said she's a Mom too and the first time her child had croup she kinda freaked out too. I'm not sure about the other people who rated her on this site. I thought she was really nice, took time with me, and didn't make me feel dumb for coming to the ER with something I probably could have handled at home. I'll know what to do next time!

February 17th, 2012

weight discrimination and rude

this doctor made a diagnosis on me just because i was over weight said for sure i had diabetes because i was over weight test determined I WAS NOT DIABETIC not even close she still wanted to treat me for this condition she was rude and i felt discriminated because of my weight filing complaints on this dr with hosp medical board etc

July 6th, 2017