Emergency Physicians
12221 Merit Dr
Ste 1610
Dallas, TX 75251
214-217-1911
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2013

I live equal distance between the two big hospitals in Arlington. I should have gone to Memorial. This woman had a bad attitude the moment she walked in the room. I will never go back. The nurse actually apologized to us as we were leaving, and said she had been in trouble for not getting along with people. I believe it!

|  Kind, efficient care  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. Straface has seen several of my family members in the ER. She's efficient, thorough and helpful. She seems really smart and competent.

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr Straface is extremely knowledgable and intuitive with her diagnostic skills. She is caring and efficient. I have never met another doctor who I would place more trust in or recommend more. We used to live closer to her facility but will now spend the time to travel to see her when we have an emergency. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

|  very throrough, helpful  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

I came in to the ER with my sick child. Turns out that she just had croup and was fine but I was freaked out when it seemed like she couldn't breathe. Dr. Straface came in like she was really busy, but then she sat down and acted like she was really listening to me. She took time to examine my child, explained to me what was going on and reassured me. She said she's a Mom too and the first time her child had croup she kinda freaked out too. I'm not sure about the other people who rated her on this site. I thought she was really nice, took time with me, and didn't make me feel dumb for coming to the ER with something I probably could have handled at home. I'll know what to do next time!

|  weight discrimination and rude  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

this doctor made a diagnosis on me just because i was over weight said for sure i had diabetes because i was over weight test determined I WAS NOT DIABETIC not even close she still wanted to treat me for this condition she was rude and i felt discriminated because of my weight filing complaints on this dr with hosp medical board etc

|  WORST ER "DOCTOR" EVER!!!!  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

This b***h did NOT ask questions, did not exam me, did NOT execute any tests and tortured then told me "Go home , take Tylenol, and you won't be seen here again!" My husband can back on this. If you go to any of these ER's and you see her name.....RUN! BTW.... that profile pic is about 13 yrs old too. Too bad aren't a plastic surgeon!