Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Accountant  |  show details
by Ethel Armour on Feb 2nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sturdivant's for many years. Her professionalism is unmatched. She has never failed in listening to, or discussing my health issues. She has one of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered, and I have seen many doctors! She has a way of prescribing the correct medication to me without me experiencing side effects. Her time spent with me is very appreciated, it makes me feel like she really cares, something hard to find these days. I could go on, and on but, if you are one of her patients you will see what I mean!! Thank you Dr. Sturdivant for being you!

|  Pacient  |  show details
by Charles Carney on Oct 16th, 2013

She really listened to me and herd what to say not some Dr that goes yes yes yes yes I recommend her a lot

|  Love dr s.  |  show details
by Janet b. on Oct 10th, 2013

Dr s is a great dr and very smart, having gone to howard university. She is always so upbeat and calm. She listens to you and always makes sure everything is addressed during your visit. I Always feel like I am going to see an old friend when I have a visit with her. I highly recommend her as a great family doctor.

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Angela Sturdivant was very knowledgable and patient. She explained everything and is very trustworthy.

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

Today was my first day with Angela as a patient and I was truly amazed how well of a doctor she is. I got a good vibe from her and felt that she cares about her patients. I will refer others to her if asked.

|  missed it....wrong diagnosis  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

diagnosed as pre menopausal... I asked about testing since I am young..it isn't necessary... your premenapausal...aafter some other problems referred to an gyn who said...no, your not...we will test you... came back elevated prolactin levels..so menapause is just going to have to wait awhile. I love her bedside manner though. Great personality. I hate that she missed this though.

|  Very inefficient staff!  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2010

Her staff never get things done even for routine matters. They have no sense of urgency and definitely do not know what they are doing. They lose files and medical results. They do not attend to patients' messages left on their phone system. These did not happen once but each and every visit to the doctor. Indeed always very stressful and very unpleasant experiences!!!!