Angela Sturdivant Is this you?

Don't go to her

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Don't know where these reviews come from but she wanted to Control everything. Too many tests, didn't care that i can't sleep through the night: Comment was well at least you're sleeping. Really? This office asks way too many personal questions and some they should get from past medical record. HORRIBLE DR.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

A very caring person really takes her time to listen to your concerns.

Best of Best

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Angela Sturdivant is one of the best Doctors in Phoenix.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

She is one of the most outstanding Dr.'s I have ever seen . I respect her and she listens to you. She is open to some different treatments like fish oils rather than stantin drugs for example. I have white coat induced anxiety. Only 3 othed Dr's have made me feel as comfortable as she does. I really feel so comfortable with her. I cant wait till she has her own practice.

Accountant

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sturdivant's for many years. Her professionalism is unmatched. She has never failed in listening to, or discussing my health issues. She has one of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered, and I have seen many doctors! She has a way of prescribing the correct medication to me without me experiencing side effects. Her time spent with me is very appreciated, it makes me feel like she really cares, something hard to find these days. I could go on, and on but, if you are one of her patients you will see what I mean!! Thank you Dr. Sturdivant for being you!

Pacient

Posted on October 16th, 2013

She really listened to me and herd what to say not some Dr that goes yes yes yes yes I recommend her a lot

Love dr s.

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr s is a great dr and very smart, having gone to howard university. She is always so upbeat and calm. She listens to you and always makes sure everything is addressed during your visit. I Always feel like I am going to see an old friend when I have a visit with her. I highly recommend her as a great family doctor.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. Angela Sturdivant was very knowledgable and patient. She explained everything and is very trustworthy.

Posted on August 27th, 2011

Today was my first day with Angela as a patient and I was truly amazed how well of a doctor she is. I got a good vibe from her and felt that she cares about her patients. I will refer others to her if asked.

missed it....wrong diagnosis

Posted on February 1st, 2011

diagnosed as pre menopausal... I asked about testing since I am young..it isn't necessary... your premenapausal...aafter some other problems referred to an gyn who said...no, your not...we will test you... came back elevated prolactin levels..so menapause is just going to have to wait awhile. I love her bedside manner though. Great personality. I hate that she missed this though.

Very inefficient staff!

Posted on June 13th, 2010

Her staff never get things done even for routine matters. They have no sense of urgency and definitely do not know what they are doing. They lose files and medical results. They do not attend to patients' messages left on their phone system. These did not happen once but each and every visit to the doctor. Indeed always very stressful and very unpleasant experiences!!!!

Posted on April 28th, 2016