inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2016
Don't go to her
Don't know where these reviews come from but she wanted to Control everything. Too many tests, didn't care that i can't sleep through the night: Comment was well at least you're sleeping. Really? This office asks way too many personal questions and some they should get from past medical record. HORRIBLE DR.

May 18th, 2016
A very caring person really takes her time to listen to your concerns.

February 12th, 2015
Best of Best
Angela Sturdivant is one of the best Doctors in Phoenix.

January 26th, 2015
She is one of the most outstanding Dr.'s I have ever seen . I respect her and she listens to you. She is open to some different treatments like fish oils rather than stantin drugs for example. I have white coat induced anxiety. Only 3 othed Dr's have made me feel as comfortable as she does. I really feel so comfortable with her. I cant wait till she has her own practice.

February 2nd, 2014
Accountant
I have been a patient of Dr. Sturdivant's for many years. Her professionalism is unmatched. She has never failed in listening to, or discussing my health issues. She has one of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered, and I have seen many doctors! She has a way of prescribing the correct medication to me without me experiencing side effects. Her time spent with me is very appreciated, it makes me feel like she really cares, something hard to find these days. I could go on, and on but, if you are one of her patients you will see what I mean!! Thank you Dr. Sturdivant for being you!

October 16th, 2013
Pacient
She really listened to me and herd what to say not some Dr that goes yes yes yes yes I recommend her a lot

October 10th, 2013
Love dr s.
Dr s is a great dr and very smart, having gone to howard university. She is always so upbeat and calm. She listens to you and always makes sure everything is addressed during your visit. I Always feel like I am going to see an old friend when I have a visit with her. I highly recommend her as a great family doctor.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Angela Sturdivant was very knowledgable and patient. She explained everything and is very trustworthy.

August 27th, 2011
Today was my first day with Angela as a patient and I was truly amazed how well of a doctor she is. I got a good vibe from her and felt that she cares about her patients. I will refer others to her if asked.

February 1st, 2011
missed it....wrong diagnosis
diagnosed as pre menopausal... I asked about testing since I am young..it isn't necessary... your premenapausal...aafter some other problems referred to an gyn who said...no, your not...we will test you... came back elevated prolactin levels..so menapause is just going to have to wait awhile. I love her bedside manner though. Great personality. I hate that she missed this though.

June 13th, 2010
Very inefficient staff!
Her staff never get things done even for routine matters. They have no sense of urgency and definitely do not know what they are doing. They lose files and medical results. They do not attend to patients' messages left on their phone system. These did not happen once but each and every visit to the doctor. Indeed always very stressful and very unpleasant experiences!!!!

April 28th, 2016