A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Styles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Styles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Styles, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Styles graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Styles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Johnson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Rose Styles MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Styles practice?
- Dr. Angela Styles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Styles practices Dermatology near Clarksville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Clarksville Dermatologists.