A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Subauste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Subauste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subauste
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Subauste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Subauste, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Subauste graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Subauste has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Raquel Subauste MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Subauste practice?
- Dr. Angela Subauste has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Subauste practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.