A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Subauste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Subauste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Subauste, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Subauste graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Subauste has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Raquel Subauste MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Subauste practice?
- Dr. Angela Subauste has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Subauste practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.