A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Tan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Tan practice?
- Dr. Angela Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Tan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Geriatric Doctors.