Dr. Angela Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Taylor?

Very knowledgable and caring Cardiologist!

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I came to Dr. Taylor in a round about way due to cardiac emergency because my condition could not wait until she had an office appointment available. She was very warm and friendly and had a thorough knowledge of what she wanted to do to help me and what she had planned in the event that we needed to go in a different direction. I was very impressed with her and her knowledge, as well as the fact that she performed my cardiac catheterization and opended up 2 major blockages in my right coronary artery. I feel that she saved my life! I highly recommend her.

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. Taylor is, of allthe doctors I have, the best of the bunch. She's straight-forward, accurate and gives you a plan to better your health. She is very good and I am lucky she was available a couple of days following my heart attack