A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Thyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Thyer, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Thyer, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thyer graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Thyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela C Thyer MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Angela C. Thyer practice?
- Dr. Angela Thyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Thyer practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.