Dr. Angela Thyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 8th, 2013
No enough infertility evaluation before treatment
My ob/gyn recommend I have a HSG before I saw Dr. Thyer. However Dr. Thyer did not think it was necessary to have a HSG. We went through rounds of natural and medicated IUI tries with no result. No Dr.'s comments at all during this period except for the polypectomy suggested once they found polyps in my uterus. I finally had a HSG last Nov to find out fallopian tube blockage. I had counselling at another infertlility clinic and a clomid challenge test to find a high FSH level. I was suggested the donor egg by the physician. I am writing here to let you know my lesson and the irresponsible physician waste your time which is critical for a woman over 35.

August 9th, 2012
Dr. Thyer is a Excellent Doctor!!!

August 11th, 2011
great doctor
Doctor Angela Thyer is exceptional doctor. This doctor listens to the patient, she always answered my questions and prescribe only necessary tests. This clinic has a very professional and attentive team. I like nurses Amanda and Laura, they always followed up on all my questions and called me right back if I had an emergency. Also they answered my e-mails very fast. We did IUI and have twins. Very happy, very excited! Highly recommend this doctor and this clinic.

September 21st, 2010
After some less than positive experiences with other fertility docs, we were so happy to meet and work with Dr. Thyer. She's very down to earth, smart, and skilled. Can't recommend her highly enough.

July 2nd, 2010
Dr. Thyer is a kind doctor. She performed both my egg retrieval and our surrogates implantation. She was professional and courteous both times. She answered all questions on a level we all could understand. Her smile put us at ease about everything!! Plus, success was made with the birth of our first child!!