Dr. Angela Todd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Todd?

July 18th, 2017

DREADFUL!

Positive reviews are fake! This doctor must have slept with someone for her degree! She is a horrid creature, office is putrid. Staff are rude & ghetto! Waited for 2+ hrs in that nasty place, then she chased me out and slammed the door! because I told her staff to wash her hands before she touched me. SHE NEEDS A MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATION! Like last week.

September 28th, 2015

NOT a happy patient

I would never recommend Dr.Todd to any friend or family member of mine. Number one she has this one staff member who is disgustingly rude. Her attitude is horrible. You can never ask a question and get an answer and if you do get an answer she answers very rudely and brushes you off. DR. Todd on the other hand doesn't take time with her patients she's very insulting and just doesn't care definitely time for a change of Dr.

December 30th, 2014

Frustrated

Dr Todd is very good, in fact excellent. but its a pity that one of her staff named Amanda is the most manner-less and uneducated person I have ever come across in USA. Seriously its just a pity, but I guess Dr Todd is too busy to notice these little things. Absolutely pathetic experience just because of that staff. We love you Dr Todd but honestly I am not going to recommend any of my friends or family ,your office just because of that person in your office. All the rest of the staff like Emily, Chelsea are excellent, courteous and well mannered.

December 22nd, 2014

very great

June 28th, 2013

When you wait 3 hours because of over booking due to greed I have to give a doctor a poor review it inconsiderate of other people time , Dr. todd runs a private practice not ER.

May 15th, 2013

Very experience doctor

Very nice doctor , respectful and knowledgeable .i just love her.

April 17th, 2013

Rude and ignorant

Dr. Todd has got to be the most rude and ignorant Dr. i have ever spoken with - How does some one like this get authority to help people with medical issues? Please question yourself when looking toward this Dr. for any kind of assistance.

November 27th, 2012

Disappointing Appointments

The first time I made an appointment with Dr. Todd, the staff was nice and courteous. Dr. Todd, however, took less than 5 minutes with me in the room. She has very poor bed side manners. She rushes and does not seem to care about her patients. I went a second time hoping to have a better experience. Wrong!I went to have a problem diagnosed and when I asked questios about it to get a better understanding, she said "I don't know, it just happens". I was not happy at all when I left the office. Will be looking for another doctor.

July 5th, 2012

Love the Dr., Hate the Staff.

Dr. Todd is wonderful at what she does. She is my family's ObGyn, and we feel she knows us all very well on a personal level. She takes great care of us all, and is very thoughtful. Her staff on the other hand, has me considering other doctors. They're unhelpful, period. They're unprofessional. They have terrible follow-up skills. Some have bad attitudes. They do NOT want to help you. They're just lazy. I don't understand how such a good and caring doctor can allow that kind of service by her staff.

April 2nd, 2012

Highly Recommended

Courteous and Professional doctor. I felt comfortable, despite the uncomfortable nature of my problem. Staff was very courteous and extremely friendly also.

August 25th, 2011

Dr Todd need to spend more time with her patient. i think she is a good doctor but i think education should have been her specialty not private practice why ? i see her as been a very tough Professor she doesnt strike me as the type of person with patience for private practice.

May 6th, 2011

Dr. Todd is a wonderul doctor. She is very caring and considerate of her patients. Her staff is professional and courteous . She delivered my son 4 years ago and she made me so confident that I could do it and will be O.k. Now I am expecting my second child and I would not think of any other doctor. I have recommended many friends to her and they too are very happy.