A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Tseng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Tseng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Tseng MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Tseng practice?
- Dr. Angela Tseng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Tseng practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Clarksville, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.