A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Tseng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tseng
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tseng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Tseng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Tseng MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Tseng practice?
- Dr. Angela Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Tseng practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Cardiologists.