A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Ty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Ty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Ty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ty graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Nishio Ty MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela N. Ty practice?
- Dr. Angela Ty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Ty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.