A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Uba is Good. Dr. Uba has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Uba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uba graduated from Fac Med Sci, U of Jos, Jos Plateau State.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Angela Uba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela I. Uba practice?
Dr. Angela Uba practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Beaverton, OR.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.