Dr. Angela Uba MD Patient Reviews

3.1

February 25th, 2016
Thought she was okay, but
My main problems with Dr. Uba are that first, she badmouthed one of her other patients to me. Second, I don't think she really listened to what I wanted to talk to her about. Third, she prescribed a medication for a non-threatening condition I never mentioned wanting to address in this manner. Fourth, the wait time at the office was around 45 minutes. Fifth, the office somehow managed to make an appointment for me on a day that the office would be closed, and no one there contacted me to correct the mistake. I got all the way to the office (a 30 minute drive) to find out it was closed. The medical assistants were really nice, and the offices were really clean. Dr. Uba may be very kind and a great person outside of this office setting, but I do not want her involved with my healthcare.

November 9th, 2015
Don't waste your time
Terrible doctor. Uncompassionate. Rude. Do not waste your time.

October 1st, 2015
I took my dad to Dr. Uba when he moved here because he needed a doctor in order to be accepted into assisted living. The first appointment we had to wait a long time for her but when she did see him she spent a long time with us I felt getting to know my dad and I. I thought this would be a good patient/Dr relationship. About 6 months later my dad had to go see her and she was rude, and short with him. It seemed like she just didn't like us at all. I had to bring him back for a procedure and about a week later we got a letter saying he had to find a different doctor as she would no longer see patients in long term care. It seems to me like she just wants to cherry pick her patients. I guess she is making enough money in her practice that she is able to do this. Now we get to see another doctor and I don't think he will have to work hard to be better than her.

August 11th, 2015
NO bedside manner. VERY RUDE DOCTOR

March 18th, 2015
Frustrating Experience
I have never had a more frustrating experience. After having swollen glands/thyroid for over month I decided to get checked out, I was overdue for a physical anyways. I got childcare for 2 of my 3 children, woke my son up early from his nap and went in. I had to wait almost an HOUR to see the dr (mind you, I was the ONLY person in the waiting room the entire time I was there), after I I told them I needed to leave soon, my childcare was ending. Dr races in rushes through a super brief discussion with me...5 minutes, I have to leave. I was hoping it was a fluke, signed up for patient portal as they suggested, sent a LENGHTLY email with loads of questions that I had since I did not get the time to ask them in my appt. NEVER heard back. Then 4 or five months later, I get a $300+ bill. Of course I am wondering what in the heck I am being charged for. No one knows why my email was not answered. I am on call #3 now to try and resolve this bill, and still no response from dr. The whole experience has been a HUGE waste of time for me and so utterly frustrating. I wanted to like this dr.....I needed to establish a relationship with a dr besides my midwives since I am now past that part of my life. The reviews look promising, but I have been totally disappointed.

February 27th, 2015
Best Doctor I've Ever Had!
Dr. Uba is hands down the BEST doctor I have ever had. She is smart as a whip, compassionate and kind. She truly cares about her patients like they were her own family members. She takes the time to really listen and explain and spends as much time as needed with me. She has over 30 years of experience and it shows in her wisdom and treatment. She shows no ego. I can't imaging anyone not absolutely loving Dr. Uba, unless they have their own agenda and are unwilling to actually listen to her and work with her towards a positive treatment plan. I unreservedly recommend Dr. Uba with the highest possible rating.

February 26th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I believe Dr. Uba to be a very through and comprehensive doctor!

February 25th, 2015
Very attentive to my needs. Figured out what was wrong with me and a way to treat it. Shares my same morals and values.

February 25th, 2015
Set up as new patient. Lovely Doctor Staff and office atmosphere. Very comfortable

February 19th, 2015
DR.UBA Is #1
Dr.Uba is awesome and attentive

September 10th, 2014
Best Doctor ever!!!!!
Dr.Angela Uba MD is the best doctor I have ever been able to have as my PCP she is gentle honest takes adequate time to see each patient and she is quite caring. she is a doctor you can count on 100% when you need encouragement she is someone you can confide in when you need support she is a gentle soul yet she will tell you the hard truth when you need to hear she listens to every word you speak and gives you feedback in a respectful manner the staff that work in the front are wonderful Dr.Uba has a big heart whether your in pain physically or your down emotionally or you have some weird condition she is the doctor I would reccommend she is awesome I have had so many doctors that I have tried and tried again to work with and I just felt like I was not properly heard Dr. Angela Uba is by far the best doctor ever I absolutely love this doctor she is amazing when other doctors dismissed what symptoms I have had for a long time Doctor Uba did a thorough checking and ran test and she didn't just try to throw pills at me she talked to me about all options I am a patient that gets sick quite often she is aware of what I can and can't take of the top of her head she calls to check up on me even after hours she is an amazing doctor I think she is a God sent gift she has a gentle approach and I am glad she over sees my care I wouldn't change Doctors if someone offered me a million dollars by far the most wonderful doctor in Washington county check her out for yourself and bonus she listens too my quirky jokes ha ha Love this doctor there may be a wait at times but it is well worth to be fully taken care of as a whole person and it is important to be taken seriously and she absolutely does that check her out she is awesome you won't regret going to see her

March 24th, 2014
Patient
Angela has always giving us the best medical care, and always been considerate of my feelings and needs.