Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Best Doctor ever!!!!!  |  show details
by Mandi on Sep 10th, 2014

Dr.Angela Uba MD is the best doctor I have ever been able to have as my PCP she is gentle honest takes adequate time to see each patient and she is quite caring. she is a doctor you can count on 100% when you need encouragement she is someone you can confide in when you need support she is a gentle soul yet she will tell you the hard truth when you need to hear she listens to every word you speak and gives you feedback in a respectful manner the staff that work in the front are wonderful Dr.Uba has a big heart whether your in pain physically or your down emotionally or you have some weird condition she is the doctor I would reccommend she is awesome I have had so many doctors that I have tried and tried again to work with and I just felt like I was not properly heard Dr. Angela Uba is by far the best doctor ever I absolutely love this doctor she is amazing when other doctors dismissed what symptoms I have had for a long time Doctor Uba did a thorough checking and ran test and she didn't just try to throw pills at me she talked to me about all options I am a patient that gets sick quite often she is aware of what I can and can't take of the top of her head she calls to check up on me even after hours she is an amazing doctor I think she is a God sent gift she has a gentle approach and I am glad she over sees my care I wouldn't change Doctors if someone offered me a million dollars by far the most wonderful doctor in Washington county check her out for yourself and bonus she listens too my quirky jokes ha ha Love this doctor there may be a wait at times but it is well worth to be fully taken care of as a whole person and it is important to be taken seriously and she absolutely does that check her out she is awesome you won't regret going to see her

|  Patient  |  show details
by Joanne Collins on Mar 24th, 2014

Angela has always giving us the best medical care, and always been considerate of my feelings and needs.

|  show details
by Anonymous on Mar 9th, 2014

I recently took my ill child to Dr. Uba and was extremely disappointed by the rude-belittling comments and lack of a proper exam we were given. Upon entering the room and without examining my child, Dr. Uba immediately said that 90 percent of her patients are viral and this was too. She exclaimed that she can tell first time parents with a laugh. Never once did she look in my child's throat, or feel their neck or stomach; things that I feel a proper exam should entail. Very disappointing to leave feeling bad for trying to take care of my sick child.

|  My experience with Dr. Uba  |  show details
by Joanne on Jun 9th, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Uba to anyone. She has always been very caring and through. I have been seeing her for about a year now at Neighborhood Health and trust her completely. She listens to my concerns and refers me to specialists when necessary. When I make my appointments I make sure I only see her. I have a problem with one of my feet and she has been treating and following up on it for three months. My next appointment should take care of it. I appreciate Dr. Uba's care.

|  Registered Nurse  |  show details
by S.A.S. on May 31st, 2013

I have brought my son to Dr. Uba twice, by chance, in the Immediate Care at Bridgeport. Both times she was abrupt, didn't fully listen to our concerns, gave us no needed prescriptions or the wrong ones, no follow up instructions, (other then 'general' written notes given to us from the MA. Thank goodness I'm a nurse with over 20 years of experience so I knew what to do). Our first visit with Dr. Uba my son's strep came back negative. He was very sick! Uvula deviating, difficult swallowing, very enlarged tonsils with exudate and yet she refused to treat him with anything. We voiced our concerns that he would be traveling out of state for a youth camp for a week and were concerned about his illness. She might as well said 'I couldn't care less!' Off to camp he went and became much more ill with his tonsillitis. A doctor saw him there 2 days later and prescribed him an antibiotic. He almost immediately felt much better...problem solved! Our second visit to Immediate Care was just a few days ago and by chance we unfortunately had Dr Uba again. My son had developed a pilonidal cyst. It was VERY painful and growing. Dr. Uba put him on Penicillin and told him to take naproxen. Again with no verbal instructions...What a waste of my sunday morning, time, and co-pay! Next day I got him into a provider who referred him to see a surgeon, same day, put him on the proper antibiotic and ordered the poor boy, who couldn't sleep or sit, on some Vicodin! Both our family provider and the surgeon agreed that Dr Uba's advice and drug choice was clearly the wrong treatment choice. I have learned my lesson and will be avoiding this clinic as long as Dr Uba continues to practice there.

|  Very abrupt  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

She said she couldnt address all of my medical concerns in a 30 min visit even though the appointment I made was a new patient appointment to go over my medical history. Was abrupt and would start talking loudly while I was still talking.

|  I THOUGHT SHE WAS GREAT IN THE SHORT TIME I WAS WITH HER  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2009

SHE WAS GONE BY MY NEXT APPOINTMENT. TRYING TO FIND HER SO THAT I MAY CONTINUE UNDER HER CARE.