A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Unitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Unitis graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Unitis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Unitis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela K. Unitis practice?
Dr. Angela Unitis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.