A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Watkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Elizabeth Watkins DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela E. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Angela Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Watkins practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.