A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Watson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- TX Health Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michele Watson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Watson practice?
- Dr. Angela Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Watson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.