A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Weirich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Weirich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weirich
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weirich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Weirich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weirich graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weirich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Weirich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Weirich practice?
- Dr. Angela Weirich has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Weirich practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.