A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Weppler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Weppler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weppler graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Weppler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cass County Memorial Hospital
- Cass Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Beatrice Weppler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela B. Weppler practice?
- Dr. Angela Weppler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Weppler practices Family Medicine near Griswold, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic, IA.
See Griswold Family Physicians.