A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Wilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Angela Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela F. Wilson practice?
Dr. Angela Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.