Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Contemporary Womens Care
338 Belleville Tpke
Kearny, NJ 07032
201-991-3838
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  NO CONSIDERATION.. WASTED MY TIME  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

I read a number of bad reviews of this Dr.'s office staff but decided I would take a chance because the Dr. was referred to me. Big mistake. Though they screened me w/a number of questions including my health care provider, after I arrived 10 degree temperatures they told me they took Humana - just not MY Humana/Medicare. They don't take any new Medicare patients at all. I guess $$$ is more Important than people.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Kind and compassionate. Takes plenty of time with each patient. Has a very easy going attitude putting the patient at ease.

|  show details
May 12th, 2011

This is my second visit to Dr. Wimmer and I can't say enough about her or her staff. Very professional, called me right away with results of blood work and tests. Very pleasant.

|  The Best OBGYN  |  show details
by beccamsw on Oct 23rd, 2008

Dr. Wimmer is everything you hope for in an OBGYN, board certified, license in good standing, outstanding bedside manner, professional, pleasant, humorous, intelligent, skilled, and willing to listen. I have been a patient of her for quite some time and most recently scheduled for surgery. She handled her role exceptionally in delivering the news,and our meeting pre-opt was all i could of anticipate. I felt supported, and relieved that she would be performing the sugical procedure to remove a large fibroid. I highly recommend this physician. The office staff are professional and pleasant. The volume of the practice is large.