Dr. Angela Wimmer MD Patient Reviews

March 3rd, 2014
NO CONSIDERATION.. WASTED MY TIME
I read a number of bad reviews of this Dr.'s office staff but decided I would take a chance because the Dr. was referred to me. Big mistake. Though they screened me w/a number of questions including my health care provider, after I arrived 10 degree temperatures they told me they took Humana - just not MY Humana/Medicare. They don't take any new Medicare patients at all. I guess $$$ is more Important than people.

July 13th, 2012
Kind and compassionate. Takes plenty of time with each patient. Has a very easy going attitude putting the patient at ease.

May 12th, 2011
This is my second visit to Dr. Wimmer and I can't say enough about her or her staff. Very professional, called me right away with results of blood work and tests. Very pleasant.

October 23rd, 2008
The Best OBGYN
Dr. Wimmer is everything you hope for in an OBGYN, board certified, license in good standing, outstanding bedside manner, professional, pleasant, humorous, intelligent, skilled, and willing to listen. I have been a patient of her for quite some time and most recently scheduled for surgery. She handled her role exceptionally in delivering the news,and our meeting pre-opt was all i could of anticipate. I felt supported, and relieved that she would be performing the sugical procedure to remove a large fibroid. I highly recommend this physician. The office staff are professional and pleasant. The volume of the practice is large.