A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Wingate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Wingate, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Wingate has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wingate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 31 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Wingate practice?
Dr. Angela Wingate practices Family Medicine near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Family Physicians.