Dr. Angela Wo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Wo?

September 22nd, 2017

Great with teens

She managed to get my teen to speak with her and follow her advice for a birth mark and severe acne.

June 15th, 2017

The only problem is it takes 6-8 months to get an appointment with her

May 26th, 2015

Dr. Wo (pronounced Woo)

Only been once. Seemed very thorough, and had a good sense of humor as well. Hold times when calling Abq Health Partners is too long, so that could be improved.

February 2nd, 2015

Excellent Doctor. I have gone to Dr. Wo for two years. Great bedside manner, great listener, highly competent and knowledgable. Caught some skin cancer that I would have never suspected. Excellent treatment and follow-up. Very quick to schedule and accomodate follow-up visits. Regular visits are harder to schedule as she seems to have a lot of patients, and perhaps puts the more critical ones first. I have recommended her to several people, and all have been very pleased. Again, Great Doctor! I will continue to see her as long as I can.

December 10th, 2014

Excellent and caring physician. I have recommended her highly to friends and family.

July 22nd, 2014

The Doctor was professional and took the time to explain, then made the proper referrals and all has gone well with the referrals too. Definitely recommend her and the office staff. No wait time!!!

February 4th, 2014

I couldn't be more pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Wo and her staff. Having read the very low scores she's received, I almost wondered if this was the same practitioner I've been seeing for the last year or so. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.

March 10th, 2011

This is a fast-food dermatology office.

My first exam with Dr. Wo felt rushed. She selected a bunch of moles to remove for testing - not telling me each would be billed as a separate surgerical procedure. They didn't even give me band-aids for the ones that bled. I had to have a larger sample taken from one, requiring stitches. I think the receptionist did the stitches. The scar I have is 2 1/2 inches long and 1 inch thick - right on my stomach - so no more 2-piece bathing suits for me. Dr. Wo didn't even show up for my follow up appointment. I found out when I got to the office that she called out sick and I saw a different doctor whose bedside manner wasn't any better. I got a nasty letter a few months later that they were trying to get in touch with me and it was urgent. When I called the office I found out it was a form letter - they had never even tried to call me, they just wanted me to schedule a follow-up.

August 28th, 2017