A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Xavier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Xavier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Tamilnadu Dr Mgr Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xavier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Amudha Xavier MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela A. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Angela Xavier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Xavier practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Southfield Internists.