A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Moore, Dermatopathologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Y Moore MD and PA is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Y. Moore practice?
- Dr. Angela Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Moore practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Dermatologists and Arlington Pathologists.