A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Zankich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Zankich, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zankich graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zankich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zankich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela Zankich practice?
Dr. Angela Zankich practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.