A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Zankich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Zankich, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zankich graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zankich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Zankich FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela Zankich practice?
- Dr. Angela Zankich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Zankich practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.