A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelene Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelene Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelene Marcell Stewart DO is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelene M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Angelene Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelene Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.