Dr. Angelene Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelene Stewart?

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Dr Stewart is professional, personable, and very thorough. She is efficient and enjoys her work. She is patient and a very good doctor. I have been a patient of hers for over 20 years and will not change .

Fooled Me

Posted on October 14th, 2016

HORRIBLE experience!! I have been coming to Dr Stewart about 5 years just for my yearly check ups to make sure I was ok. Recently diagnosed with MS I discover I'm a write up on insurance for her because caring about me as a patient is surely nothing of interest to her. I'm telling the nurse everything I'm experiencing and Dr Stewart tells me "oh you look fine" I look fine?? Well I don't feel fine and I have questions........... I have never felt like ending everything as I did leaving her office.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

He has been my primary care physician for 15 years. Reliable, accurate. Deeply cares about my good health.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Dr. Stewart is a consummate professional, I was encouraged greatly with the time she spent with me to go over the results of my lab results, ekg and other tests and guiding me on how to take control in improving my results. Thank you Dr. Stewart for your outstanding professionalism, and care for your patients.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

They want you to not have phone turned on and all I kept hearing is her phone ringing and never once did she say I am sorry I have to take this call.

Very Sick and Tired...

Posted on February 20th, 2015

My dislikes are,never listened to my complaints and how much I was in pain..Never spent more than 5 minutes with me.There was several times she forgot about me. I would be waiting on her to come and exam me.I felt like, I was no one important. Some of the staff were very nice,but not all of them. There is to much to tell,lets just leave it that way. I liked that it was very close to where I live.

Student Development Associate

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr. Angelene Stewart is the best Doctor I have had in 36 years of living in Texas. She is kind, thorough, knowledgeable and efficient. Her entire staff is dedicated to helping with patient needs. I highly recommend Dr. Angelene Stewart as a Primary Care Physician.

Patient

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I enjoyed Dr. Stewart's professionalism along with her friendly bedside manners. She's very approachable medically and personal. A very nice person and excellent doctor. I hate I had to switch doctor due to my medical insurance.

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Overall it was a awesome experience Dr. Stewart was very thorough and patient and took time anwsering my questions. Also her nurse Carrie is fabulous as well I have never had blood drawn that wasn't painfull and a horrible experience. With Carrie I did not feel a thing.

My Doc is The Best!

Posted on March 11th, 2009

Dr. A.S. is so good to me. She always addresses all of my problems and really takes the time to teach in a way that anyone can understand. Her nurses and physician assistant are very friendly and helpful too!

Posted on June 30th, 2017