A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angeli Akey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angeli Akey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angeli Akey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Akey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angeli Maun Akey MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angeli M. Akey practice?
- Dr. Angeli Akey has 1 office location.
Dr. Angeli Akey practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists.