A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelia Sidarta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelia Sidarta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidarta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sidarta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelia R Sidarta DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelia R. Sidarta practice?
- Dr. Angelia Sidarta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelia Sidarta practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.