A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelia Sidarta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelia Sidarta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidarta
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sidarta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidarta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sidarta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelia R Sidarta DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelia R. Sidarta practice?
- Dr. Angelia Sidarta has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelia Sidarta practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.