A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelia Sidarta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelia Sidarta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidarta
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidarta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidarta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sidarta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelia R Sidarta DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelia R. Sidarta practice?
- Dr. Angelia Sidarta has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelia Sidarta practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.