A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelia Veloudios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelia Veloudios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veloudios
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Veloudios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelia Veloudios, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloudios graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Veloudios has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelia Veloudios MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angelia Veloudios practice?
- Dr. Angelia Veloudios has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angelia Veloudios practices Ophthalmology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cinnaminson, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Camden Ophthalmologists.