A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelia Veloudios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelia Veloudios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veloudios
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Veloudios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelia Veloudios, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloudios graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Veloudios has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelia Veloudios MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angelia Veloudios practice?
- Dr. Angelia Veloudios has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angelia Veloudios practices Ophthalmology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cinnaminson, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Camden Ophthalmologists.