A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelica Munger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munger
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Munger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelica Munger, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Munger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelica Carranza Munger MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Angelica C. Munger practice?
- Dr. Angelica Munger has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelica Munger practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Physiatrists.