A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelica Munger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelica Munger, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Munger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelica Carranza Munger MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Angelica C. Munger practice?
- Dr. Angelica Munger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelica Munger practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Rock, CO.
See Denver Physiatrists.