A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelica Carranza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelica Carranza, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carranza graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carranza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelica Carranza MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Angelica Carranza practice?
- Dr. Angelica Carranza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angelica Carranza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Castle Rock, CO.
See Denver Physiatrists.