Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelica Chavez
Dr. Angelica Chavez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Chavez is affiliated with El Paso Children's Hospital, Northwest Texas Hospital and Baptist St Anthony S Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Angelica Chavez has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Angelica Chavez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Bert Johansson
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
El Paso, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Indu Pathak
El Paso, TX 0 mi40
Dr. Benjamin Carcamo
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
El Paso, TX 0 mi37