A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelica Francu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelica Francu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelica Francu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Francu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angelica M. Francu practice?
Dr. Angelica Francu practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians.