A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelica Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelica Ha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelica G Ha MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angelica G. Ha practice?
- Dr. Angelica Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelica Ha practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.