A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelica Malicdem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelica Malicdem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelica Malicdem, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malicdem graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malicdem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelica M Malicdem MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelica M. Malicdem practice?
- Dr. Angelica Malicdem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelica Malicdem practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.