Dr. Angelica Zaid MD Patient Reviews

She is exceptional!

December 14th, 2014
Very caring.

February 5th, 2014
Best Obgyn in Encinitas! She found a lump in my throat which ended up being cancer of the thyroid. She saved my life! Great OB for my babies too!!

July 12th, 2012
Love Her!
She has an modern and holistic approach to medicine. Always spends plenty of time with me and orders necessary test when needed. Good follow up.

March 12th, 2012
Dr. Zaid is the Best
What I love about Dr. zaid is the fact that she is non-judgmental, open minded and takes all the time you need to answer questions you may have. She has been my ob for 5 years, through the birth of my two sons. She is probably one of the only OBs who was completely supportive of my plan for a natural childbirth, and was willing to be my ob throughout my second pregnancy despite the fact that I was 90% sure I was going to have a home delivery, so she wasn't going to get a huge paycheck at the end. I cannot say enough good things about her. If you're looking for a doctor who is not pushy with medicine and open to alternative medicine, she is your woman! I have referred many of my friends to her, and they all have been pleased. I should note that none of my friends wanted natural childbirths, but still love her has an OB.

August 6th, 2011
Dr. Zaid and her staff of the best group I have ever gone to. I personally feel confident with any female issues I may have. She has the best bedside manner. She listens and allows you to express your health complaints. No matter what the issue, I feel I am in good hands with Dr. Zaid. She is now also certified with the latest anti-aging products! I love Dr. Zaid.

January 8th, 2011
She has been my doc for more than 10 years and has always been very professional. Very caring and great bedside manner. I never have to wait more than 10 minutes for apt.

October 3rd, 2010
I have been a patient for 10 yrs. and have found Dr. Zaid to be professional, caring,and responsive. I have required minor surgeries and am pleased with my outcome as well as her follow-up.She always returns my phone call the same day.

January 7th, 2010
Office staff needs help, Dr Zaid is great!
Dr Zaid herself is fantastic, caring considerate and competent, however her office staff and billing need improvement. I have observed her office staff making snide and inappropriate comments about other patients. When calling to make appointments or ask questions sometimes they answer the questions themselves without asking the Doctor. They have failed to call in my prescription twice, and by the time I call back to get it called in they are closed. One time this even resulted in an more extensive infection because it wasnt treated promptly. They also tried to bill me for a IUD, the insurance said the $40 was payment in full but they said I owed $140??! This violated their contract with the insurance but still took forever to resolve- still waiting!

December 12th, 2009
I have been a patient of hers for many years, but have left. It was way too difficult to get an appointment, and when I finally got in, I was given a barage of confusing information and send-away kits for diagnosis-- no "plan." I left confused, uncertain of direction and quite dissatisfied. I have switched doctors recently and am switching my daughter also. She seems very caring, but I don't think she understands a patient's perspective-- nor does she appreciate the COST of some of the tests she recommends.

December 7th, 2009
Do not trust her as a surgeon. After a surgery, I have been left with serious pain and she has continually referred me to other people and taken no responsibility.

June 9th, 2008
Caring and competent doctor
A very caring and competent doctor. Does a very thorough exam.