A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelie Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelie Roman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelie Roman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Roman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelie De-Jesus Roman MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Angelie D. Roman practice?
- Dr. Angelie Roman has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelie Roman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Internists and East Syracuse Oncologists.