A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelie Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelie Roman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelie Roman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Roman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelie De-Jesus Roman MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Angelie D. Roman practice?
- Dr. Angelie Roman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angelie Roman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Internists and East Syracuse Oncologists.