Dr. Angelie Roman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Angelie Roman?

Good physician, bad listener

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Discussed in length with this provider about my fatigue and told her I felt that I had chronic fatigue syndrome. She recoiled like a scared serpent and barked out "do you realize how expensive that is to investigate?" I felt like my life was not worth the "investigation" and that this doctor was acting like the expense would be coming out of her children's college fund. It was rediculous. I felt humiliated.

Thorough and sincere unlike some doctors today ...

Posted on April 29th, 2010

I want to say I appreciate the thorough and complete sincerity of Dr. Roman and her staff while in their care. I have been through many trials and tribulations in my life and have had experiences with doctors who have not had the patience and the care to look further than her own specialty to try to find the reason for my pain. I appreciate every second of the time she has spent on my care. Thank you, Sincerely,

Posted on October 20th, 2017